- Niklas: The origins of the Toyota Production SystemAugust 7, 2011
- Niklas: Podcast interview regarding LeanOnMyself: “Applying Lean Techniques for Personal Productivity”July 28, 2011
- Niklas: Why-routines and how-routines are central for personal efficiency!July 24, 2011
- Niklas: Applying lean on myself vs. Leaning on myselfJuly 17, 2011
- Niklas: Review of learning articles from the LeanOnMyself Project – Week 2July 10, 2011
- malcolm: Language classes in AustriaAugust 26, 2016
- malcolm: The entry schooling of towards money and the doctoral programsAugust 26, 2016
- malcolm: Analysis of Paper Writing Service for many Grad studentsAugust 22, 2016
- malcolm: Insight of UK Custom Academic Company regarding ScholarsAugust 22, 2016
- malcolm: Plans for a Philosophy Research ReportAugust 19, 2016
- Radio interview regarding LeanOnMyself: “Applying Lean Techniques for Personal Productivity”July 28, 2011In this Process Perspectives interview, Niklas Modig is joined by two of his students - Rasmus Fahland and Karolina Heden Lind - and Anders Lundin, assistant coach of the Swedish women's national handball team, to explain what's behind the LeanOnMyself initiative.
- LeanOnMyself Workshop – 4th of OctoberJune 28, 2011Register for a full-day executive workshop regarding the LeanOnMyself concept. 4th of October at the Lean Forum conference in Södertälje Sweden.
- Article recommendation: “Decoding the DNA of the TPS” by Spear & BowenJune 15, 2011This is one of the first articles that was published regarding the Toyota Production System in Harvard Business Review. Good starting point and even if it was published twelve years ago the contribution is till valid and relevant!
- Book recommendation: “Competing to Be Really, Really Good” by Professor Takahiro FujimotoJune 3, 2011This is a good book regarding the Toyota Production System written by Prof. Takahiro Fujimoto
- View All Recommendations
© Copyright - Niklas Modig